By god, that second line is still there. I’m starting to believe it won’t be blank the next time I test. Thank you thank you thank you to you who have reassured me that the chances of keeping this outweigh the chances of losing it.
I’ve been thinking back on what was different this time around that could have helped, because there were more than a few things. I decided to make a list.
(Probably) Why This Finally Worked
- The planets were in alignment. No, seriously.
- Mercury came out of retrograde.
- I bought a new bra on Wednesday.
- I was convinced this IUI didn’t work.
- I had a dream that it did.
- I ate half a pan of gluten free brownies.
- The gods accepted no France as a suitable sacrifice.
- I made a haircut appointment for the first time in 1.5 years.
- I PR’ed my squat clean and my number of consecutive double unders.
- My coworker gave me a cold.
- I committed to doing the Crossfit Open.
(More Honestly) Why This Finally Worked
- Different donor
- Really good timing, thanks to the letrozole
- Addressing and treating my PCOS
Two years TTC, guys. I’m not the longest by far, but that was long enough to believe this couldn’t happen. I’ll have some thoughts on that later. But for now – thank you for sticking with me, through the naively hopeful and the thoroughly confused and the darkly depressed and the simply okay times. ❤
I hope you continue to stick with me because it's not over yet, not by far, but I understand if you don't. I know there are times where it hurts to see another BFP and everything that comes with it and there is no shame in taking care of yourself any way you can. Trust me, I understand. Just know I love you and I'm rooting for you.