Thank you, Lez B Vegan Moms for tagging me. I really need the distraction right now. ❤
The rules are as follows:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you and answer their 10 questions
- Add the badge to your post
- Write your own 10 questions and tag 10 bloggers to do the same.
- I’mma gonna skip that last one for now because it was giving me too much anxiety. So we’ll just leave it open to anyone who is interested. 🙂
1) What is the first thing you do each morning?
Roll out of bed, throw a thermometer in my mouth, and hit the “on” button for the coffee machine.
2)What is the song you sing the loudest when you’re alone and no one else is listening?
Oh goodness, pretty much anything playing. In the car lately it’s been Bastille’s Pompeii.
3)What is your favorite children’s book?
Grouchy Ladybug 🙂 I actually bought it for Dr Lady one Christmas, because she and the ladybug have a lot in common.
4) When did you get your first kiss and where?
That would be my senior year of high school, when I went up on Christmas break to see my then-gf. It was snowy and cold and we were out walking and then standing by a frozen creek and yeah.
5) Do you think Halloween should be an official holiday everyone takes off from school and work? (P.S. You can light yourself on fire if you don’t.)
Hah! Of course I do. Even without that fiery incentive.
6) If you were a sandwich what kind of sandwich would you be?
Uh. Huh. That veggie sandwich from Panera’s with the hummus and the tomatoey bread and the piles of peppers and cukes and sprouts and deliciousness? See, because it’s surprisingly tasty and also very terrible for certain people who have certain nightshade allergies, and I expect I’m both a tasty and occasionally deadly surprise. 🙂
7) When was the last time you called your mom?
Last Sunday. I’ve called her every week since college, because we live on opposite sides of the country and don’t see each other more than once or twice a year.
8) If you could only take one personal item to a des(s)erted island, would you choose cake?
9) How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
9. o.o That’s not normal for me at all, though.
10) Who makes you smile the biggest?
My wife, for sure. 🙂