Temp went up to 98.1 this morning, which means we’re officially in our fourth two week wait. I’m not going to test until the Saturday after next – a full two weeks this time. No testing on 10 DPO for me. I just don’t handle early BFN’s well.
Things to distract me in the next two weeks: a good friend is leaving town that same Saturday, so I must shove as much friendtime in as possible; I have 25k to write on my current work-in-progress by that Saturday; there will be much hiking next weekend; cooking; I have a book to finish reading by this Thursday; sleep; planning what cakes to bake in August to celebrate my birth month; watching all the Fushigi Yuugi with said friend; seeing other friends.
Of course, even given all those things we have to do in the next two weeks, we’re already asking each other “did it work??”